At $750 per semester, Acacia has one of the lowest new member dues among the Texas Interfraternity Council (IFC) while offering numerous personal, academic, and social benefits. In addition to the intangible value that comes with brotherhood, potential members can also expect:
Being able to live in the fraternity house is one of the biggest financial advantages of being a member of Texas ACACIA. Aside from being one of the most affordable places to live in central west campus, the house is equally conducive to both study and leisure. Amenities include parking, washer/dryers, and a daily meal plan provided by our in-house chef. All utilities are covered in the monthly rate at the house.
The Fraternity House
- Shared room w/ connecting bath $3,712/9mo.
- Single w/ connecting bath $6,525/9 mo.
- Shared room with connecting bath $10,357/9 mo.
- Single w/ connecting bath $14,126/9 mo.
- Duren single $15,926/9 mo.
- The Quarters Cameron 1 bed/1 bath $12,465/9 mo.
- 26 West 1 bed/1 bath $12,546/9 mo.
- The Block on 25th 1 bed/1 bath $10,665/9 mo.